A Closer Look at WordPress World’s #1 Website Building Platform
When you are starting a new blog, a website or an ecommerce store, you will always hear it from the pros that you need to start it in WordPress. The question is why WordPress and what makes it so popular that it has taken the world of publishing by a storm. If you read this post a little you will know why is it admired by professionals of Web Design Company based In London
Top 10 reasons for its popularity
What started in 2003 as a medium aimed at simplifying typography and a publishing arrangement built on MySQL and PHP has revolutionized the broadcasting completely.
Here are 10 reasons that will prove why it has gained fame and if it is worth your time:
- Opensource software– This means more than a few thousand people working on it and making it a better place to publish on. In other words it is supported by a huge community which makes it a cost effective structure to follow. This single attribute makes it a great source of publication without any doubts.
- Cheaper option– Using WordPress means getting the facility of editing your texts by yourself. That is you do not bother your web designer for making changes and paying for it.
- Simple to use– It is super easy to use and rest assured even novices can work on it like an expert. Point is you don’t need to be a technically sound person in order to manage your WordPress site. Isn’t that amazing?
- Time management– Yes if you have planned to write a few posts in advance, then you can publish them according to your convenience. You can do so by automating these posts on this system.
- Create engaging content– We all know boring write ups are a bygone era and you need to upload media files like images, audio and videos from time to keep your audience engaged. This platform allows easy integration of these media files in an effortless way.
- Social media friendliness– WordPress allows easy assimilation of social media networking. Social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and many more can be amalgamated with just a simple click. Now you know how important it is to be social while trying to build a brand identity and honestly this content management system allows it with ease.
- Friends with SEO– Yes it has its own benefits that of being extremely SEO friendly. There is a possibility to customize each and every page on this system which makes it easy to rank that means more traffic to your site.
- Extremely functional– With thousands of plugins that assist you on a daily basis and make your life easy, certainly add to its functionality. Moreover the upgrades are free which make a lot of sense for any user.
- Highly secured– Even with the use of multiple plugins WordPress can provide for all the security you are looking for. A Quality web Design agency In London can help you format a site by hardening the installation process and keep it secured forever.
- Improves everyday– Every Web Design Company based In London and the likes know that it keeps on improving everyday with the massive contribution from its community. This is another good reason to trust WordPress and go ahead with your dreams for sure.